TOP DESTINATIONS FOR COFFEE LOVERS
Do you love your coffee so much that you think you may even be addicted? Do you also love traveling? Well, why not pair them together.
Here I will share with you just a few destinations that are just perfect for us coffee lovers.
- Jamaica – Known for the world’s famous Blue Mountain Coffee.
- Italy -The home of the espresso.
- Addis Abada, Ethiopia – One of the world’s top coffee bean producers.
- Vancouver, Canada – Full of coffee micro-brewers and skilled baristas.
- Japan- One of the best when it comes to unique flavors and roast.
- Turkey- Turkey is all about the history and science of coffee.
- Seattle, U.S.A – Home of the world’s famous Starbucks.
We have found that every country has its own story when it comes to coffee drinking and brewing. These are just a few of the many great travels for you to discover a different style of coffee than your use to back home.
If you could take a sip of each country’s unique taste, wouldn’t you?